Here’s some of my latest Big Lots finds! I mentioned earlier this week that you should start to see güd products hit the shelves and from what I can tell, it’s totally worth a trip to the store. Just keep in mind that the actual items carried in each location can vary quite a bit. To avoid a wasted drive, simply give your store a call! Here’s what I found…
- güd by Burt’s Bees Natural Hand Cream 3 oz., $2.00
- güd by Burt’s Bees Natural Body Mist 3 oz., $2.50
- güd by Burt’s Bees Natural Foaming Hand Wash 8 oz., $2.00
- güd by Burt’s Bees Natural Body Butter 4 oz., $3.50
- Muir Glen Organic Tomato Ketchup 24 oz.,, $2.00
- Earth’s Best Organic Wholesome Grains Variety Pack 12 Count, $3.50
*Equates to paying just 29¢ per jar!
- Stretch Island Fruit Co. 100% Natural Fruit Strips 48 Count, $6.00
*Equates to paying just 13¢ per fruit strip! Wow!
- Many, many, many different Bob’s Red Mill products, $2.50 – $7.95
Happy shopping, everyone.