I’ve been given yet another great opportunity to bake for Hodgson Mill! This time I’ve created some tasty Snickerdoodle Muffins that pair perfectly with a nice tall glass of egg nog. They’re soft, warm and contain just the right amount of cinnamon to make you feel festive!
Here’s what you’ll need…
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tblsp. Vanilla
- 2-1/2 C. Hodgon Mill Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 2 Tsp. Cream of Tartar
- 1 Tblsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/3 C. Brown Sugar
- Cupcake Pan
- Cupcake Liners
- Rolling Pin
Here’s what you do…
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients #1 – 7 listed above into a large bowl.
- Once combined, sprinkle a little extra flour onto a flat surface then use a rolling pin to roll the dough flat.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the cinnamon and brown sugar then sprinkle evenly over the dough.
- Afterwards, roll the dough similar to a cinnamon roll.
- Cut the dough into small enough circles to fit inside the cupcake liner.
- Fill all your liners then bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- When they’re done simply cool then serve! Yum!
Basically, this is just a fun yet easy twist to the classic Snickerdoodle Cookie recipe. These are perfect to serve at Holiday parties, dinner gatherings and more! Plus, by using Hodgson Mill ingredients you can have peace of mind knowing you are serving a delicious treat that is good for you too. Okay, so now for the giveaway…
One (1) lucky reader will win a Hodgson Mill Prize Pack ($25 Value)!
HOW TO ENTER: Simply comment on this post telling me you’d like to be a winner. GOOD LUCK!
The Growing Up Natural WINNER will be chosen from comments left on this post only. Entries into this giveaway will end MONDAY 12/17/12 at Midnight. The winners will then be randomly chosen from the list of those who comment and announced on Tuesday, December 18th 2012.
Aside from my Growing Up Natural giveaway, you can also head on over to HodgsonMill.com to enter your e-mail address for a chance to win one of 50 Holiday Gift Packs from Hodgson Mill. And lastly, you can go here to score a rare $1.00 off Hodgson Mill Flour or Cornmeal printable coupon.