As I was organizing my coupon binder the other day it crossed my mind that maybe some of you aren’t sure how to store all the coupons you collect. To help you out, I’ve recorded my very first YouTube video! Yep. That’s me! I’m such a shy person so please bare with me as I stumble through the clip. Ha!
Growing Up Natural’s Tips for Collecting Coupons…
- Find them in your Sunday newspaper coupon inserts. (Ex. SmartSource, Red Plum, etc.)
- Look for “peelies” or “hang tag” coupons located on packaging.
- Receive them in various magazine subscriptions. (See my post here or here.)
- Request coupons to be mailed to you. (See here to learn more.)
- Print them off from online websites or Facebook pages!
Growing Up Natural’s Tips for Organizing Coupons…
- Get yourself a binder (mine is a “GreenRoom 100% Recycled” binder from Target), baseball card holders and tab dividers from wherever you like to buy office supplies. You can also checkout various prices on Amazon.com if you’d prefer to shop from home!
- Divide your binder up into the categories you want then put your coupons in the appropriate section. My categories are Beverages, Dairy, Grocery, Personal Care & Household.
- Lastly, I like to write the expiration date on the front of them just so I know how long I have to redeem it!
Growing Up Natural’s Tips for Store vs. Manufacturer Coupons…
- Each coupon will either say “Store Coupon” or “Manufacturer Coupon” at the top.
- Manufacturer coupon bar-codes begin with a 5 or 9. Other numbers are generally store coupons.
*Now that you’ve watched my video and read my Growing Up Natural tips, what are you waiting for? Head on out to your local Walmart, Target or office supply store to get yourself hooked up with a brand new organizational tool that can help you save!
** If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section.