I’ve been given yet another opportunity to create a unique recipe using the oh-so-delicious Hodgson Mills Pasta products. At first, I was at a total loss for ideas but then I remembered my daughter’s favorite Chili Mac and found it totally worth sharing. It’s absolutely perfect for kids and adults alike. Plus, it’s Clean Eating friendly.
- 1 Box of Hodgson Mills Whole Wheat Shells
- 1 Pound of Ground Turkey
- 1 Can of Muir Glen Tomato Sauce (15 oz. size)
- ¼ C. Minced Dried Onions
- 1 Tbsp. Coriander
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Cilantro
- 1 C. Water
*Top with parmesan or fresh mozzarella if desired. I actually enjoy eating this over a bed of organic baby spinach or even kale which gives it such a summery salad feel. Yum!
- Cook the pasta by following the steps outlined on the box.
- While pasta is softening, brown the whole pound of ground turkey.
- Once the pasta and turkey are thoroughly cooked, combine together in a large pot.
- Add the minced onions, cilantro, all the other spices and the 1 c. water.
- Stir all ingredients together then serve!
I hope you give this delicious recipe a try! It’s such a huge hit in our household… and it’s easy to make. Gotta love that! Here’s some coupons to help you create this recipe for less:
Lastly, Hodgson Mills is offering up a FREE Prize Pack ($25 Value!) to one lucky Growing Up Natural reader. Simply enter below for your chance to win… GOOD LUCK!