Kroger (& Affiliates) Matchups 8/12-8/18!
If you’re looking for your Kroger & Affiliate deals then here they are! Prices are valid 8/12-8/18 but may vary slightly depending on what region you are in or what Kroger Affiliate you’re shopping at. Be sure to download any Kroger eCoupons Here at least one hour before a shopping trip. Also, Kroger is having a Mega Event this week so prices below do reflect that discount.
- Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Half Gallon, $2.49
- $0.55/1 Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk, chilled or shelf-stable 7/22/12 SS Insert (exp 09/30/2012)
Final Price = $1.49 after coupon double! – Hot Price!
- Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal or Granola 8.5-17 oz., $2.69
- $0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product (Zip 21229)
Final Price = $1.69 after coupon double! - Hot Price!
Click the Read More button to view the rest! →
- Horizon Organic Milk or Martinelli’s Apple Juice or Lemonade 8-10 oz., $1.00
$1/5 Martinelli’s Lemonade 10 oz. Bottles Kroger eCoupon
Final Price = $.80 each!
- Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips 7.5-8.1 oz., $2.50
- $1/2 Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips 3 oz. or Larger
Final Price = $2 each! (Cheaper to grab them at Walmart.)
- Simple Truth Bars 1.76-1.94 oz., $.79
- Wolfgang Puck Organic Soup 14.5 oz., $2.00
- Simple Truth Cage Free Eggs Dozen, $2.50
- Simple Truth Soymilk Half Gallon, $2.50
- Bolthouse Farms Beverages 15 oz., $2.99
*Buy One Get One Free
- Simple Truth Organic Peanut Butter 18 oz., $3.99
- Amy’s Pizza 12-14 oz., $5.99
- Organic Strawberries 16 oz., $3.99
- Organic Mini Peeled Carrots 16 oz., $1.99
Note: Some Kroger stores do not double coupons at all, some double up to a dollar and others double the actual face value of the coupon. My store doubles coupons to a dollar so that is how I do my match ups. You might want to call your store in advance to learn the policy before setting out on a large shopping trip. If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment!