I was overcome with a massive sugar craving yesterday and as I stood in the organic chocolate aisle at Kroger, I thought some of you might be suffering from a sweet tooth too. So here are quite a few of the
deals hard choices I was faced with. Any of these options can also make for nice Halloween treats for your kiddos if you plan on giving them organic alternatives this year.
- Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate Bars 3.5 oz., $3.07
- $.50/1 Green & Black’s Product Printable
- $1/1 Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate Product (Mailed Coupon) from EcoBonus.com
Final Price = As low as $2.07!
- Newman’s Own Organics 3.25 oz., $2.99
- $.50/1 Newman’s Own Organics Chocolate Bar 3.25 oz. Printable
Final Price = $2.49!
- Endangered Species Organic Chocolate 3 oz., $2.69
- $.75/1 Endangered Species Chocolate (Mailed Coupon) from EcoBonus.com
*No longer available to request/if you received it previously
Final Price = $1.94!
- Theo Organic Chocolate 3 oz., $3.59
- $.75/1 Theo Organic Chocolate Product (Mailed Coupon) from EcoBonus.com
Final Price = $2.84!
- Alter Eco Organic Chocolate 2.82 oz., $3.79
- $1/1 Alter Eco Fair Trade and Organic Chocolate Printable
Final Price = $2.79!
- Dark Chocolate Dream Dairy Free Chocolate 3 oz., $3.49
- Enjoy Life Allergen Friendly Chocolate 1.4 oz., $1.69
- $.55/1 Enjoy Life Foods Product Printable
Final Price = $1.14 + worth EcoBonus points!
- Amy’s Organic Dandy Candy Bars 1.5 oz., $2.00
- $.75/1 Amy’s Kitchen Product Printable
- $1.50/2 Amy’s Products (Mailed Coupon) from EcoBonus.com
Final Price = $1.25!